Weather & Clock Web Part
The FireArrow’s Weather and Clock web part allows users to display local time, current weather conditions, and forecasts for major cities around the world.
- Two major styles to choose from: clock-oriented or weather-oriented
- Display weather and clock information including local date and time
- Choose clock display style: analog and/or digital
- Configure date and time format
- Display temperature in different temperature units
- Select from various display skins and colors
- Select the number of clocks or weather to be displayed horizontally
- Adjust display alignment
- Arrange the display order of selected cities
- Caching capability
- Support SharePoint 2007 & 2010
Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2 and 2008
SharePoint Services v3 (WSS), SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS), SharePoint Foundation 2010 , SharePoint Server 2010, or SharePoint 2013
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0, Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1, or 4.0
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6,7,8, Firefox 3.0, Safari 4.0 and Chrome
07/30/2013Release 188.8.131.52, updated the weather service provider's URL.
06/27/2013Release 1.4.16.08, fixed a display issue with the modern style.
01/07/2013Release 184.108.40.206, added 2013 support.
10/28/2012Release 220.127.116.11, added borderless support.
04/23/2012Release 18.104.22.168, fixed the datetime display issue caused by recent sp2010 patchs.
11/09/2010Release 22.214.171.124, 2010 Ready.
10/01/2010Release 126.96.36.199, Enhanced caching.
05/10/2010Release 188.8.131.52, Added caching.
12/08/2009Release 184.108.40.206, fixed the web part's title issue.
06/01/2009Release 220.127.116.11, initial release.
Thank you for downloading FireArrow software. In order for us to provide better assistance to you in the future, please fill out below form. Please feel free to contact us to let us know your feedback about using our software and any additional features you would like us to offer. Contact us
To download the file, you must agree to the following license.