The FireArrow List Search Web Part allows users to search against one or more large SharePoint lists and libraries more effectively. Two search modes and flexible search interfaces greatly improve information findability and meet majority of list search needs. Users can define their own search scope and criteria to query against list properties and contents. In addition, it provides sorting, grouping and filtering features against search results.
- Two search modes: Simple Search mode and Advanced Search mode
- Advanced search mode provides more flexibility and search conditions to build complex query
- Offer content keyword search
- Ability to select search scope
- Allow users to define search criteria with AND/OR conditions
- AJAX-based user interface
- Allow users to sort, filter and group search results
- Allow users to perform the same actions from the dropdown context menu in search result view as in the regular list view
- Ability to export search results to Excel
- Ability to print search results
- Ability to map columns among multiple source lists, add and remove columns
- Ability to specify lists and columns to be searchable and available as search criteria
- Ability to define search result view, including:
- Select columns to be included in search result view
- Arrange column display order and specify column display name in search result view
- Option to include “Location” field that links to the source of list items in search result view
- Ability to define default sorting, filtering and grouping conditions for search results
- Ability to set AND/OR relationship between column search criteria and content keyword search
- Ability to preset additional narrow-down criteria (scope and condition) for content search
- Support search against custom fields provided by FireArrow
- Support SharePoint 2007 and 2010
Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2 and 2012
SharePoint Services v3 (WSS), SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS), SharePoint Foundation 2010 , SharePoint Server 2010, and SharePoint 2013
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0, Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 or 4.5
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6,7,8, Firefox 3.0, Safari 4.0 and Chrome
10/14/2014Release 22.214.171.124, 2013 ready.
01/30/2013Release 126.96.36.199, enhanced filtering and sorting.
09/06/2012Release 188.8.131.52, fixed a datetime issue.
07/01/2012Release 184.108.40.206, initial release.
Thank you for downloading FireArrow software. In order for us to provide better assistance to you in the future, please fill out below form. Please feel free to contact us to let us know your feedback about using our software and any additional features you would like us to offer. Contact us
To download the file, you must agree to the following license.