FireArrow News Rotator Web Part enables you to display headline news stories within the same area of a SharePoint page easily. It provides several popular display styles with easy way to navigate through news stories and links to detail pages. It also offers a lot rich features such as flexible configurations, cool transition effects and auto-display features, etc. The News Rotator 2.0 is now available.
- Display and rotate headline stories stored in SharePoint list
- Five elegant display styles View Styles
- Configurable navigation
- Adjustable display size and alignment
- Cool transition effects
- Set transition effect interval time
- Auto-play mode to rotate news automatically
- Set auto-play speed
- Configurable mapping to display news property information
- Add associated hyperlink
- Open hyperlink in a modal window (2010 only)
- Adjustable navigation alignment for selected style
- Adjustable text area size and alignment for selected style
- Support displaying images from picture/document library
- Support SharePoint 2007 & 2010
Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2 and 2008
SharePoint Services v3 (WSS), SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS), SharePoint Foundation 2010 , SharePoint Server 2010, or SharePoint 2013
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0, Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1, or 4.0
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6,7,8, Firefox 3.0, Safari 4.0 and Chrome
04/17/2015Release 18.104.22.168, added new features (e.g. Cache) and fixed a minor issue.
03/05/2014Release 22.214.171.124, fixed a display issue with SP2013 and enhanced the image rendition.
11/06/2013Release 126.96.36.199, fixed the url issue for blogs.
09/17/2013Release 188.8.131.52, enhanced language pack support and fixed minor issues.
07/17/2013Release 184.108.40.206, added item limit support.
12/31/2012Release 220.127.116.11, added 2013 support.
11/12/2012Release 18.104.22.168, enhanced the support for managed path and fixed some bugs.
10/28/2012Release 22.214.171.124, added borderless support to some styles, and # of chars to display setting for title and desc.
08/26/2012Release 126.96.36.199, added "reading URLs from text fields".
07/07/2012Release 188.8.131.52, added a new style "Standard 2", allowed open hyperlinks in the modal window (SP 2010 only).
12/28/2011Release 184.108.40.206, improved the compatibility.
10/31/2011Release 220.127.116.11, added the support for more list type, i.e. announcement, tasks. issue and more.
10/10/2011Release 18.104.22.168, support the "Pages" library, open in the existing/new window, relative URLs and etc.
02/25/2011Release 22.214.171.124, initial release.