The FireArrow's Progress Bar column provides the capability to display numerical data as a graphical progress bar. It offers a much rich and visual way to display percentage data in SharePoint list with elegant look and feel.
- Display percentage data in the form of a graphical progress bar
- Offer elegant progress bar styles, customizable color choices, configurable bar length and preview capability
- Support percentage values above 100% and below 0%
- Support minimum and maximum allowed values
- Option to display numerical data along with the colored progress bar
- Flexibility to use this column as a standard Number column and display original numerical data only
- Advanced feature to display numerical values from another existing column as colored progress bar
- Support two-way conversion between ‘Progress Bar’ column and standard SharePoint ‘numeric’ column
Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2 and 2008
SharePoint Services v3 (WSS), SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS), SharePoint Foundation 2010 , or SharePoint Server 2010
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 or Microsoft .NET Framework version 3.5 SP1
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6,7,8, Firefox 3.0, Safari 4.0 and Chrome
10/10/2011Release 220.127.116.11, fixed the problem that dll couldn't be invoked in other applications in 2010.
11/14/2010Release 18.104.22.168, 2010 ready and fixed some display issues.
08/13/2010Release 22.214.171.124, initial release.
Thank you for downloading FireArrow software. In order for us to provide better assistance to you in the future, please fill out below form. Please feel free to contact us to let us know your feedback about using our software and any additional features you would like us to offer. Contact us
To download the file, you must agree to the following license.