Cross Site Lookup
The FireArrow's Cross Site Lookup column provides added capabilities to greatly enhance the native lookup functionality. It offers cross-site lookup within the same site collection, filtering and features to build parent-child relationships between columns, etc.
- Look up information from any site in the same site collection
- Support adding columns to show additional fields from source list
- Support building parent-child relationship between columns (Cascading fields)
- Support multiple filtering features to display a subset of the source column items in the lookup field
- » Filter by views of source list
- » Filter by other column in source list
- » Filter by CAML rules
- » Filter by column dependency (Parent-Child relationship) in current list
- Allow multiple selections from the lookup dropdown list
- Automatically synchronize lookup values as the source list data is changed
- Provide find-as-you-type function to easily locate items from the dropdown list
- Option to remove duplicate entries from the lookup list
- Provide two-way conversion between default SharePoint Lookup column and Cross Site Lookup column
Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2 and 2008
SharePoint Services v3 (WSS), SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS), SharePoint Foundation 2010 , or SharePoint Server 2010
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 or Microsoft .NET Framework version 3.5 SP1
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6,7,8, Firefox 3.0, Safari 4.0 and Chrome
07/15/2011Release 220.127.116.11, 2010 ready and add support for additional fields.
02/09/2011Release 18.104.22.168, initial release.
Thank you for downloading FireArrow software. In order for us to provide better assistance to you in the future, please fill out below form. Please feel free to contact us to let us know your feedback about using our software and any additional features you would like us to offer. Contact us
To download the file, you must agree to the following license.